Permian is looking for an experienced Accountant to join our growing team located in the centre of Stockholm. This role is focused on fund financials, investment cash flow, budgeting and forecasting for investments with an orientation towards quality and precise reporting. The position provides with great opportunities for developing your skills within investments, the fund industry and implementation and use of IT tools.
You will be responsible for deliveries of accounting services provided to clients within private equity and venture capital business. The clients in Permian are mainly funds, fund manager companies and investment companies. Your work will consist of client contact, development of effective routines as well as reporting, analysis and work towards the authorities in a close collaboration with colleagues and clients. You will also work closely with junior accountants, and contribute to their professional development.
Typical areas of responsibilities are:
Payments, bookings, reconciliations etc (A-Z)
Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual reporting
Responsibility for quality and precision in accounting deliveries
Maintaining solutions addressing clients’ challenges within accounting, software applications, interim and statutory financial- and tax reporting
Assist less experienced accountants
Cooperating with colleagues and clients across borders
Exploiting the opportunities for efficiency improvements through deployment and use of IT
- 5+ years accounting experience, including advanced experience in Swedish and preferably international accounting standards as well as operational and practical experience in carrying out year-end closings, statutory reports and tax returns.
- You should be able to work on several projects in parallel.
- As your colleagues will be international, you should master Swedish and English both in writing and speaking.
- You should possess social skills, and you should be able to embrace the Permian values: being precise and challenging, but also caring.
- If you have experience from the private equity or venture capital industry that is a plus.
- Preferably, you have a good insight into the reporting requirements for the fund industry, i.e. accounting, company and personal tax, VAT and statutory reporting. You should be able to perform tasks varying from the compilation of data, via analysis, to reporting and improvement suggestions for corrective actions.
- You would like to work in a fast growing and rapidly developing international fund industry.
What Permian offers
- Challenging and interesting tasks, and great opportunity for professional development
- Work in fast growing and future oriented company
- Great insight into Nordic private equity
- Competitive benefit package
- A good working environment, both professionally and socially
Permian is a fast growing and innovative leading Nordic fund administrator with offices located centrally in Stockholm and Oslo. We work with funds and fund managers who manage approximately SEK 50 bn. in raised capital across 40 funds. Permian provides a wide range of expert services to Nordic PE and VC funds, managers, investment- and real estate companies and family offices. Our client base is established in the Nordics as well as in Luxembourg, Guernsey, UK and other domiciles.
Working in Permian
See our home page at www.permian.se
If you want to know more
You are welcome to contact us for any questions about the job, our company or the process. For more information, please contact HR manager Susanne Berge Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.