Permian group is recruiting Group IT&ITC Manager
Permian is seeking to recruit a Group IT&ITC Manager to support our fast-growing fund administration operations in Oslo and Stockholm. The right candidate shall believe in and live our values of being precise, challenging and caring. The Group IT&ITC Manager is in charge of the totality of Permian’s IT platform, including but not limited to procurement and operations of applications and systems, updating and developing procedures and routines, key contact for outsourced IT functions, contact point for our third-party software providers, efficiency measures, safety and GDPR. As IT&ITC Manager, you will have a very important role in our company with the responsibility of an area where Permian puts great investment efforts in order to differentiate and succeed. For the right candidate the position will offer a wide range of responsibilities with room for great professional development, knowledge and a competitive compensation package.
Permian is a fast-growing and innovative leading Nordic fund administrator with modern offices in central Oslo and Stockholm. Permian works with fund managers currently managing SEK 90 billion of AuM, divided into ninety alternative investment funds. As a specialist in fund administration, we offer a wide range of expert services to Nordic private equity and venture capital companies, including fund administration, risk & compliance, fund management, custodian and accounting services. Our customers are mainly private equity funds, venture funds, family offices and investment companies in Norway, Sweden, Guernsey and Luxembourg.
Permian has 45 employees, and the offices are located in nice premises on Roald Amundsens gate in central Oslo and Bryggargatan in central Stockholm.
Permian is experiencing great growth in the key markets, Norway and Sweden, and we see the need for hiring a full time Group IT&ITC Manager, preferably with background from operating an IT function in a service company within the financial industry in the Nordics. You will work in close cooperation with the CEO and Management team to develop and strengthen our IT capabilities and competence. Further, the IT function is a service function both for employees of Permian Group but also key to our client deliveries, as many of Permian’s client have access to applications procured by Permian.
The Group IT & ICT Manager shall know the applicable laws and regulations including the “GDPR”-regulations and see to that the Permian Group is adhering to these requirements.
Permian’s vision, as well as the three values are highly relevant for the IT function. Via a well functioning IT, Permian will deliver everything correct by securing preciseness, challenging the traditional ways of operating the business’ processes and by operating the IT support in a care-manner.
The role will include strategic, tactical and operational tasks and responsibilities and you will get the opportunity to be responsible for:
- IT strategy and Road map
- Developing standards, policies and procedures within the IT area
- Identify areas of improvement within operation through the use of technology
- Head of IT implementations within Permian (I.e. If new software is bought and needs to be implemented)
- Heading the implementation and migration team of specialists when performing such services for our clients (I.e. related to FIS Investran).
- Advising the company in Business development and effective data management/processing through identifying opportunities for use of modern technology
- Security and safety within the IT/Data handling area incl. controlling and monitoring adherence to critical areas of safety, security and data management, networks, data exchanges, shared workspaces
- GDPR – relevant parts
- Procurement (and contact person) of software and hardware and being system owner and administrator for defined application areas
- Costs- and investment budgets within the IT area incl. any public incentive grants opportunities
- IT&ICT Manual
- IT Operations and support to all Permian employees and Permian clients requiring such assistance
- Training and awareness building including safety and security
- Key contact towards outsourced IT function
Qualifications and characteristics
- 5+ years of experience working with qualified IT operations and task for organisations within the financial sector
- Experienced in operating IT functions, preferably within a financial service organisation
- A strong interest in system development and improvements, as well as a drive to automate what should be automated
- Experienced Microsoft O365 and SharePoint user and preferably experience or knowledge of portfolio management systems such as Escali Financial systems or FIS Investran (not an absolute to know these portfolio management systems – in any case training will be given).
- Ability to see the connection between business development and systems
- Excellent communication and team cooperation
- You are a structured and thorough
- Embracing the values of being “Precise”, “Challenging” and “Caring”
- Should have a MSc degree in IT/technology and/or Business and Finance, or similar level educational background
- Fluent in English in speech and writing
What can Permian offer to the right candidate
- A senior position at an organisational level adapted to the experience level of the person being hired.
- Possibility to work cross boarder Norway-Sweden
- Working with well-known participants within the fund industry in both Norway and Sweden
- Lot of personal learning and development in a very fast-growing international fund business
- 45 great and highly skilled and qualified colleagues
- Great work environment – both professionally and socially
- Competitive compensation package
- Centrally located and modern offices
Contact persons at Permian
Type of employment: Indefinite
Start date: As soon as possible
Please send your application, including your CV and personal motivation letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org