Permian is recruiting a Group Marketing and Business Development Responsible
Permian is recruiting a Group Marketing and Business Development responsible. The right candidate shall believe in and live our values of being precise, challenging and caring. You will have a place within the group management team and be a key player in Permians future development. As group responsible for Marketing and Business Development you will be in contact and develop relationships with key players within the fund industry in Norway and Sweden as well as internally in the Permian organisation. For the right candidate the position will offer a wide range of responsibilities with room for great professional development, knowledge and a competitive compensation package.
Permian is a fast-growing and innovative leading Nordic fund administrator with modern offices in central Oslo and Stockholm. Permian works with fund managers currently managing SEK 90 billion of AuM, divided into ninety alternative investment funds. As a specialist in fund administration, we offer a wide range of expert services to Nordic private equity and venture capital companies, including fund administration, risk & compliance, fund management, custodian and accounting services. Our customers are mainly private equity funds, venture funds, family offices and investment companies in Norway, Sweden, Guernsey and Luxembourg.
Permian has 45 employees, and the offices are located in nice premises on Roald Amundsens gate in central Oslo and Bryggargatan in central Stockholm.
Permian is experiencing great growth in the key markets, Norway and Sweden. The Group Marketing and Business Development responsible will be in charge of growth and business development initiatives for the group, covering all service areas in the Norwegian and the Swedish markets.
The role will include the following levels of tasks and responsibilities:
- Strategic level
Responsibility for market insight, assessment of market potential, identifying business development initiatives and good business collaboration partners, long term strategic planning and simulations and rolling strategic planning, assessment of new products and services, introduction of new services in both Sweden and Norway (e.g. depository, fund hotel, advisory, ESG/sustainability and others).
- Tactical level
Responsibility for sales competence development, marketing and sales plan development, contacts and networking with industry bodies and associations, identifying and implementing tools and systems for supporting the responsibility areas of the Marketing and Business Development responsible including CRM, Web-homepage and social media presence.
- Operational level
Responsibility for executing plans and driving sales processes (produce proposals and close sales), report on sales and marketing activities and results, train sales teams and account managers in sales activities, carry out content marketing activities, coordinate handover from sales to client service team during start-up and implementations for new clients, prepare top line budgeting and forecasting.
The role will require travelling between Oslo and Stockholm.
Qualifications and characteristics
- Strong experience in marketing and communications
- Experienced in marketing and in selling professional services incl. running sales processes, negotiations and closing deals towards CFO, CEO and board levels
- Financial and commercial experience
- Experienced in working pan-Nordic with Sweden and Norway
- Having a communicative and trustworthy personality with weight persuasiveness, and impact
- Embracing the values of “Challenging” and “Caring” (The Nordic way of selling and managing)
- A strategic thinking mindset
- Preferably well connected in the fund industry network, including the alternative fund industry (AIFMD)
- Preferably experience from fund manager organisations, M&A, consulting, auditing or financial institutions
- Preferably having an interest and drive for the development within the ESG and Sustainability area
- Technology oriented and focused
- Fluent in English in speech and writing
- Should have a master’s university degree or similar educational level +7 years working experience at a relevant experience level
What can Permian offer to the right candidate
- Participation in the group management team
- Possibility to work cross boarder Norway-Sweden
- Working with well-known participants within the fund industry in both Norway and Sweden
- Lot of personal learning and development in a very fast-growing international fund business
- 45 great and highly skilled and qualified colleagues
- Great work environment – both professionally and socially
- Competitive compensation package
- Centrally located and modern offices
Contact persons at Permian
Type of employment: Indefinite
Start date: As soon as possible
Please send your application, including your CV and personal motivation letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org